I once heard Jim Rohn say “Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out. If you want to amend your errors, you must begin by amending your philosophy. Your philosophy determines whether you will go for the disciplines or continue the errors.”I strongly believe that. Since hearing this simple eye opening message I have made it a personal goal of mine to help others create a personal philosophy that will help them find what they are passionate about, get the knowledge to make their passion a reality and develop the skills needed to plus their passion. It all comes down to a person’s philosophy. Philosophy effects the way we approach fear, solve problem, handle failure, set goals and approach the marketplace. I started this blog as an outlet to use my background in business, coaching and leadership development to help others to develop the ideas they are most passionate about using the combination of business knowledge, leadership skills and the action items necessary to get them to the next level. Our Motto here “there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
My Personal philosophy:
- Continuous personal development put to work. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job, the more skills you have the more valuable you are to the marketplace.
- Learn knowledge and activity knowledge is key. It’s not what you learn but it’s what you do after you learn it.
- Success is something you attract. If you want to attract passionate, intelligent, hardworking, committed people; you must first be passionate, intelligent, committed, and hardworking.
- Who you become on your journey is more important than what you get along the way.
- Use new thinking to solve problems and move forward. Don’t use the same thinking to get out of the hole you used to get in-“change your thinking; change your life”
Email me for info regarding Customized Business Leadership Development Coaching and Workshops