Dreams are like hot air balloons, excitement is what fills the balloons up. The more excitement there is the bigger the balloons get. The bigger they get the higher they will go. However if you’re not careful they will get so big go and so high they can become overwhelming and you let them go without an anchor before you know it your big dream is gone!! Keys to keeping your dreams alive:
1. anchor your dreams in writing.
- write them down so you can see them
- write them down so you can claim them
- write them down so you can be excited about them
- write them down so you act on them
- write them down so you can soar with them
If dreams are like hot air balloons excitement is the air that gives them life writing them down anchors them then action is the catalyst that brings them together and helps them stay on target. your dreams got it rite too cuz as they grow the bigger they get the higher they want to be and the closer to God they become
2. time is of the essence
The number 1 time waster is looking for things that are lost. The reason they’re lost is because you didn’t know what to do with it when you had it.
- What aren’t you doing because you’re waiting on the time to be right?
- What time is right time on the clock?
- What time is better than right now?
3. results is the name of the game
- life’s only demand of us is that we make measurable results in reasonable time. Think about it, how many years do you want your child to spend in the fourth grade? results is the name of the game.. what other game is there??
Some people fail in life because they set their goals to high and don’t believe in them. Most people fail in life because they set their goals to low and hit them or don’t set them at all.
“Strength doesn’t come from physical strength but our indomitable will” –Mahatma Gandhi